Friday, September 21, 2012

Designer Statement

I Am A Designer

Most people, growing up change their minds several times on what they intend to be when they grow up. I have dedicated my life to designing artworks and was always told that it would get me nowhere; that it is just a waste of paper. Proving those around me that they were wrong; I have what it takes artistically to create some of the most magnificent works of art to show the world. Though life experiences put my design life on hold, I have continued to stay with the times and learned new methods of creating art. Now, I am back to show the world that I am a designer that will solve any and all problems by never accepting defeat, and will most definitely never quit. I am now and always will be a Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment